- First seen in S03E21 when Charlie and Desmond follow the cable into the ocean
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
- First seen in S01E09. Sayid finds the cable at the beach. It leads him into the jungle and one of Rousseau's traps.
- Hurley finds it in S01E19 and follows it (later accompanied by Charlie, Jack and Sayid) to the bridge close to Rousseau's hideout
- In S03E17, Hurley leads Desmond, Jin, Charlie to the cable, which Desmond has seen in one of his flashes
Sunday, April 15, 2007
- The submarine dock was seen on S03E13 (at night) when Locke seemed to blow up the sub
- Screenshots are taken from Juliet arrival on the island (see S03E16)
- It looks like it's located in a river or lake (see screenshots)
Friday, April 6, 2007
- Kate, Sayid and Locke were following a bearing of 305° for two days until they got to the Flame station (S03E11)
- The line between Swan and Flame station on the blast door map is pointing exactly to a bearing of 305°
- There is a mountain ridge at their back (see screenshot) when they arrive at the place close to the Flame but when you take a look at the compass it seems as if the bearing of 305° would lead them to this mountain
- Edit (04/06/07): The 'alleged position' of the Flame station seems to be wrong on the blastdoor map (BDM) and it seems to be closer to Othersville (see Cable map). There are also several items on the BDM indicating that it has to be somewhere else (e.g. in the North of the island):
- the security barrier
- the hub for E.E.P (Emergency Escape Protocol) conduits
- the offshore data dump
- the 'Intranet' labelled arrow from the Arrow station
- Edit (04/15/07): Another (edited) screenshot of the Flame showing it before a huge cliff
- Seen in S03E01 as the real residence of the Others
- Edit (02/26/07): Confirmed to be the "Home" of the others and to be located on the main island in S03E09
- Edit (04/06/07): It is confirmed in S03E12 that Othersville is the location of the DHARMA barracks (see also Cable map)
- The Pearl orientation video says: "[...] At the end of your 8 hour shift, proceed to the Pala ferry which will take you back to the barrack [...]" (S02E21)
- Edit (04/15/07): Screenshot of the contrails of the plane added.
Monday, February 26, 2007
- The location of the camp where Ana-Lucia digged the pit is 3 days (of continuous walking) away from the Tail crash site (stated by Bernard in S02E07).
- The Taillies need one day to get from the pit to the beach and another one to find the Arrow. Later, they seem to travel this distance in much less time (see S02E03).
- They go fishing at the beach (see screenshot), so it shouldn't be too far away from it (see S02E05).
Thursday, February 8, 2007
- Seen in S03E04
- At the moment, I'm still unsure about its position and start to return to the theory that it's located in the South or South-East (notice the position of sun/shadows in the screenshots)
- Edit (02/08/07): Screenshot of the main island seen from "Alcatraz" in S03E07
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
- Shouldn't be too far away from the Capsule dump and the Pearl station
- Huge mountain/cliff to the right (see first screenshot)
- Edit (02/26/07): MikeQuinn007 found another "X" on Danielle's map (see screenshot by MikeQuinn007). Maybe this marks the position of the Pala Ferry.
- Edit (02/26/07): Sun, Jin and Sayid arrive in the morning at the Pala Ferry in S03E02 (Sun mentions her "morning sickness"). The 4th screenshot is taken shortly before their arrival. This could indicate that the mountain slopes in the background of this screenshot are facing east.
Tuesday, December 5, 2006
- Seen in S02E11: Locke, Jack and Sawyer are following Michael, who is heading north
- They are hiking on the slopes of the western mountains (see screenshots)
- Distance between the location of the encounter and the "Fake camp": One day and one night (mentioned by Michael in S02E22)
- The location of the encounter is about one day away from the Losties camp
Sunday, December 3, 2006
- The location of the crater can be seen on Rousseau's map (e.g. here)
- Area passed by Rousseau, Kate, Locke, Jack, Hurley and Arzt in S01E23 on their way to the Black Rock (see screenshots)
- Area passed by Charlie and Sayid in S01E24 on their way to get back Aaron
- Probably the same location as the "unpassable area" (see Unpassable coast area)
- Probably the position of Desmond's boat
- Edit (04/15/07): The place seen in S03E16 where Juliet talks to Ben about her sister seems to be in a similar terrain (see 4th screenshot). Thanks to Kimeee for alerting me to this
- Taillies could not pass this area in S02E06
- Probably the position of Desmond's boat (see screenshot)
- The brown rock surface might indicate that it's close to the crater
- Similar area passed by Rousseau, Kate, Locke, Jack, Hurley and Arzt in S01E23 on their way to the Black Rock (see Crater)
- Similar area passed by Charlie and Sayid in S01E24 on their way to get back Aaron (see Crater)